Welcome to our collection of the best Friday sayings! Fridays are traditionally seen as a day of rest and relaxation, a time to let loose and enjoy yourself after a long work week.
Whether you‘re looking for a cheesy pick–me–up to get you through the day or a funny quote to share with your friends, we‘ve got you covered.
Here you‘ll find over 185 of the best Friday sayings, ranging from hilarious one–liners to inspirational quotes that will help you appreciate the little joys of life. Enjoy!
Top 30 Friday Slogans
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
- Don’t keep calm, It’s Friday
- Prosperity is not without many fears and distastes, and adversity is not without comforts and hopes.
- Thursday, which is ‘Friday Eve’ in Optimisation
- “Why is Monday so far away from Friday and Friday so bloody close to Monday?” – Unknown
- Friday, I’m in love.
- “The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now.” ― Leo Babauta
- “Hi Friday, I’ve been looking for you since Monday.” – Unknown
- Friday. My second favorite F word
- “It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.” –Dale Carnegie
- “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton
- “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
- “Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.” – Dennis Waitley
- Persistence and dedication do not belong to any specific day of the week as it always applies even on Friday. Byron Pulsifer
- It’s Friday and I’m thirsty
- “Thursday doesn’t even count as a day, it’s just the thing that’s blocking Friday.” – Unknown
- “Coffee in hand, sparkle in my eye, smile on my face yep, it’s Friday.” – Unknown
- I never have written every day. When I’m writing a book, I write Monday through Friday. I always try to take Saturday and pretend to have some sanity.
- I Friday had a face, I would kiss it
- Remember, there is no one else on earth like you.
- “Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by.” ― Lindsey Wonderson
- “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” – Emily Dickinson
- It’s Friday let’s Rock
- “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” – Marthe Troly-Curtin
- Not everything will go the way you want… When this happens, you can pause, take a few deep breaths, and practice listening with your heart.
- Everything is in your mind. Your ability to succeed, to fail, to win, to lose is just a matter of attitude. Scott Oteri
- No fear cuz Friday is here
- “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” —Soren Kierkegaard
- Friday afternoon feels like heaven.
- It’s Friday, High Five!
Catchy Friday Slogans
- Start the day with a smile and end it with a champagne
- It Always Seems Impossible Until It’s All Done
- Did Someone say Friday?
- It’s always Friday I love it here!
- May your Friday sparkle.
- The famous F word we Thank God for every week, Friday!
- Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.
Friday Motivation quotes
- If you are an employer who looks forward to Mondays more so than your employees who look forward to Friday means that you have let your employees down.
- “There are going to be good times and bad times, but lighten up.” – Chris Pine
- “Feed your soul and mind with positivity for it will bear fruit to your life” – Shara
- “Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” – Mary Anne Roadacher-Hershey
- Don’t wait all week for Friday so you can enjoy life. Find a job you love so you can enjoy every day of the week. Catherine Pulsifer
- “There is never enough time to enjoy what you love.” ― Joyce Rachelle
- “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” —Derek Jeter
- “Life is all about having a good time.” – Miley Cyrus
- “If you’re not having a good time, find something else that gives you some joy in life.” – Penny Marshall
- Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week. Well done.
- “Be positive. Stay happy and don’t let the negativity of the world get you down.” ― Germany Kent
- “You cannot change what you are, only what you do.”– Philip Pullman
- “Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.” – 14th Dalai Lama
- Often the things that happen to us are prepared for the future and for a greater purpose.
- “I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend.” – Debasish Mridha
- Since it doesn’t cost a dime to dream, you’ll never shortchange yourself when you stretch your imagination. Robert Schuller
- “Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.” –Margaret Lee Runbeck
- Every self-help author says his or her book will change your life. This book will not change your life. YOU will change your life. Greg Conderacci
- “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Satya Nani
- “The pleasure which we most rarely experience gives us greatest delight.” –Epictetus
Also Read : 350+ Confident Instagram Captions
- Relax y’all. It’s Friday
- Let’s stay home, It Friday
- I love a wild Friday night
- Friday is the best day
- I don’t do casual Fridays
Friday Morning Sayings
- “People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.” – Richard Bach
- Anytime you suffer a setback or disappointment, put your head down and plow ahead.
- We couldn’t help getting angry when we were hurt; we had no choice in the matter. We can, however, make a decision about whether we’ll allow that anger to turn into rage. Brian Jones
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
- Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers. Josef Albers
- “Life is beautiful especially on Friday!” – Unknown
- Overall, I’d say effective communication is like an engine oil that makes your life run smoothly, getting you wherever you want to be. Ian Tuhovsky
- How many millions of people look forward to Friday only to find that their weekend speeds by at a rapid rate where time seems to be accelerated? Is it that, for most people, they forgot that not that many years ago, the work week included Saturday as well? Doesn’t this fact suggest that we should be grateful and thankful for what we have rather than what we lost?
- Your life is not static. Every decision, setback, or triumph is an opportunity to identify the seeds of truth that make you the wondrous human being that you are.
- Life is but a moment. Love those moments each one of them.
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive.”– Maya Angelou
- Leading is attractive because it means you hold yourself accountable for things greater than yourself. It also means the burden of any outcomes are on you. Brian Maddox
- Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices – today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it. Kevyn Aucoin
- That which has been promised comes to those who look forward to Friday. These are the achievements made possible through perseverance and focus.
- “It’s finally Friday, I’m free again. I got my motor running for a wild weekend.” —George Jones
- “Don’t stop until you’re proud.” – Unknown
- “Happiness is part of who we are. Joy is the feeling.” ― Tony DeLiso
- If you don’t know where you’re aiming, you don’t have a goal. My goal is to live my life in such a way that when I die, someone can say, she cared.
- Persist in patience – it may not happen overnight, but make good patience a habit that you practice. Danielle Tinning
Happy Friday Slogans
- Every single day has to be excellent. You gotta give it all you got!
- For the celebratory vibes
- “Where does the energy go during a week? It is accumulated and then is spent on Friday.” – Unknown
- To some, giving 100% at work means dividing their contribution so that 13% productivity is given on Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, and 4% on Friday. Instead, to give in order to get means to contribute to your full potential, that is 100%, every day of the week.
- If your thinking is limited, your life will be limited. When you think better, you’ll live better.
- “Live life to the fullest is not just a saying, it is a lifestyle so be joyful, live every day as if it were your last, and have a larger than life personality.” – Unknown
- Let not the sun go down upon your anger. Anger must be limited and confined, both in race and in time. Francis Bacon
- Take advantage of every opportunity to practice your communication skills so that when important occasions arise, you will have the gift, the style, the sharpness, the clarity, and the emotions to affect other people.
- “The only joy in the world is to begin.” – Cesare Pavese
- Understanding your own feelings and moods is the first step in recognizing what truly fulfills you, what you find meaningful and exciting at work.
- “A smile is the beauty of the soul.” – Lailah Gifty
- It’s Friday! I can’t wait to be ashamed of what I do this weekend, Happy Friday.
- “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Happy Fri-yay!
- Quotes can get into your mind and change how you feel, think, or see a circumstance. Sam McKenzie Jr.
- It doesn’t matter where you came from, all that matters is where you are going.
- Happy Friday Everyone Have A Fun Safe Weekend!
- Every day offers a new opportunity to be kind.
- Love yourself. This is not about being self-centered; this tip has something about appreciating your worth and what you can do. Mick McPherson
- But as I got older I realized it wasn’t just the dreaming and wishing that made the dreams possible. It was the doing. Nan S. Russell
- Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring, Happy Friday.
- “Make each day of the week like Friday and your life will take on new enthusiasm.” – BYRON PULSIFER
- If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday, Happy Friday.
- When we relinquish the punishing need for perfection – or, rather, let go of the fear of not being perfect – we find freedom, joy, and all the other good stuff we want in life. It’s time to stop giving up before we try.
- “Don’t wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you’ve got to make yourself.” – Alice Walker
- “There are years that ask questions and years that answer.”– Zora Neale Hurston
Friday inspirational Sayings
- “There is no way to happiness – happiness is the way.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Slow down and remember this: Most things make no difference.” ― Tim Ferriss
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
- The good news is that no matter how the communication methods have changed, the importance of our friends – the people who get us up, get us going, and get us through – will never change.
- Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.
- “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- At the end of each day write down on a calendar the best thing that happened to you that day. Brenda Shoshanna, Everyday Gratitude
- “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” — Elbert Hubbard
- When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break.
- “I enjoy life when things are happening. I don’t care if it’s good things or bad things. That means you’re alive.” ― Joan Rivers
- “Without the weekend, where would the week be?” – Anthony T. Hincks
- Wishes for a Happy Friday, and a happy day for every day of the week.
- “Be happy with what have and are, be generous with both, and you won’t have to hunt for happiness.” – William E. Gladstone
- When you believe and think you will succeed, the reality of success will follow sooner rather than later. Kathryn Prentice
- Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest. D.S. Mixell
- “Friday can be a hard day especially if you have not followed through on your commitments.” – Byron Pulsifer
- God’s got me here for something. I can feel it. I was born for everything that I’m doing now.
- “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.” – Epictetus
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Herman Cain
Also Read : Good, Cool & Catchy Eyelash Slogans & Taglines
Catchy Friday Phrases
- I hope by the end of this article you are excited about the weekend and have made plenty of plans to spend the best weekend ever?
- It’s Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday.
- Friday is about hanging out with friends and having fun.
- Every Friday, I like to high-five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor.
- It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown, and let the monster see you smile!
- Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!
- If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.
Funny Friday Sayings
- “I believe that it is a mandatory Law of the Universe that on Fridays, you have to do something a little fun.” – HANNA RHOADES
- Your mindset has a direct impact on how you perform in life as well as the quality of the results you get.
- Friday can be a hard day especially if you have not followed through on your commitments.
- Why is Monday so far away from Friday but Friday is so close to Monday? Author Unknown
- Our focus continually fights distractions, both inner and outer. The question is, what are our distractors costing us? Daniel Goleman
- Nothing can be accomplished without the hope of accomplishment. Jennifer Arnold
- Life is a gift, but it’s an uncertain gift. So all we can do is embrace the beauty in the midst of the uncertainty, knowing that’s the best groundwork for a miracle. Brandon Buell
- Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek! Kate Summers
- “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” – Dr. Seuss
- “There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.” – John Green
- “Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.” – Oliver Goldsmith
- Heaven help the man who only has thanksgiving once a year.
- “It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it.” – Seneca
- Here there is a common thread of great achievers but it’s the opposite of how we think today. The common thread is patience. N.C. Harley
- … unproductive complaining can lead to a negative outlook on life and one’s surroundings.
- “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress.” – Richard Branson
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” —Robin Williams
- “When he worked, he really worked. But when he played, he really PLAYED.” ― Dr. Seuss
- “The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- Common sense is instinct, and enough of it is genius.
- “You make a life out of what you have, not what you’re missing.”– Kate Morton
- Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.
- A neglected opportunity does not care if it is Friday. Byron Pulsifer
- “Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it.” – Eileen Caddy
Positive Friday Sayings
- “Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy.” – Robert Anthony
- You are a product of your thoughts, the crowd you hang out with, the food you eat and what you feed your mind.
- “I know every day is a gift, but where’s the receipt for Mondays? I want to exchange it for another Friday.” – Unknown
- “The best career choice is can make is one in which you hate to see Friday come because you love your work.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “It’s Friday night. Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle.” —Anonymous
- “Live every day as if it were going to be your last; for one day you’re sure to be right.” ― Harry Morant
- “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Happiness, not in another place but this place…not for another hour, but this hour.” – Walt Whitman
- Over time, our roller deck of excuses just grew bigger and bigger, but what makes matters worse is when we start believing them. Herby Fabius
- “The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have.” – Woody Allen
- Friday is about hanging out with friends, having fun. Rebecca Black
- “We don’t laugh because we’re happy – we’re happy because we laugh.” – William James
- Change your way of thinking. Use your energy to accomplish more productive things. The choice is yours and it can be made today!
- “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.” – Charles Spurgeon
- “I haven’t been so excited about Friday since last Friday.” – Unknown
- “Winning is only half of it. Having fun is the other half.”- Bum Phillips
- “Follow your hopes and not your fears.” ― Jody Bower
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in time to the next pay check.
- Step away from the couch sitters who are awaiting the single perfect day to begin living their dream. You can choose to live your dream every day if you just take the first step. T. D. Jakes
- “Friday is a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.“ – Rico
- “Each of us is more than the worst thing we’ve ever done.”– Bryan Stevenson
- The way to relaxation and a period of time to recharge one’s batteries, to spend quality time with family, is to leave Friday’s issues and concerns on your desk and not on your mind.
- “Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight.”― Gordon B. Hinckley
- “If only we’d stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time.” – Edith Wharton
- “Think positive and positive things will happen.” – Unknown
- “We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” ― Bill Watterson
- “Every day is a good day, if you don’t believe me, just try missing one of them.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.” – Ashley Montagu
What is the best Friday saying to inspire your whole week?
“Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week, enjoy your accomplishments, and get ready for a new beginning.”
What is a good way to start off a Friday?
“Start your Friday with a smile and a positive outlook; the rest of the day will follow.”
What is a good way to stay motivated on Fridays?
“Remind yourself that Fridays are the start of the weekend and visualize all the possibilities the next two days bring.”
How can I make the most of Fridays?
“Take some time to reflect on the week that has passed and plan out how you want the next five days to go. Make sure to take care of yourself too!”
What is the best way to end a Friday?
“End your Friday with gratitude for all the blessings in your life and an optimistic outlook for the upcoming week.”
We hope that this collection of 185+ Friday sayings has provided you with some joy and laughter. Whether you use them for yourself or to share with your friends and family, these sayings are a great way to kick off each Friday with some positivity and fun.
So, make sure to keep them in mind and enjoy the last day of the workweek!